Rev. Richard L. Work, Jr.
has passion for Creative worship - believes one cannot under estimate the power of visuals and music;
has extensive work and training with The Autism Training Center, Huntington West Virginia. Conference speaker, documents published, assisted in developing social skills clubs for children and young adults with autism
- June 2014 Appointed Senior Pastor - SAUMC
- Avery United Methodist Church, Morgantown, West Virginia - 2005 to 2014
- Winfield United Methodist Church, Winfield, West Virginia -1998 to 2005
- St. Marks United Methodist Church, Charleston, West Virginia - 1995 to 1998 as Associate Pastor
- Reynolds Memorial United Methodist Church, Charleston, West Virginia 1992 to 1995
Candler School Of Theology, Atlanta Georgia, M.Div. 1992
Off-site placements at United Methodist Children's Home, Decatur, GA and Northside Shepherd's Center, Atlanta, GA
West Virginia Wesleyan College, Buckhannon, West Virginia, BA 1989
Major in Religion, minor in Sociology, Mortar Board
Wife - Lydia M. Work, Senior Chemist, Environmental Standards, Phoenixville, PA
Shaffer A. Work, 25, recent graduate of West Virginia University, working.
Caleb Work, 22, high functioning autism, currently working part-time, will be looking for employment
Extended family in Coatesville, PA and Ocean County, NJ
This website's content is the property of St. Andrew's United Methodist Church, 327 Marlton Pike W., Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
Copyright © 1998-2017. All rights reserved.