Cherry Hill Food Pantry
Mission Coordinator: Michael Doyle
The Cherry Hill area congregations that form the foundation of the
Cherry Hill Food Pantry work together to provide food and volunteers to staff the Pantry on a rotating basis. Many individuals, families and seniors struggle to meet their bills. When faced with an unexpected expense, or worse, the loss of income, these individuals often turn to
churches in the area for assistance.
Ways you can support this ministry:
- Volunteer through St. Andrew’s UMC to work at the pantry assisting shoppers
- Join the restock team every Tuesday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Organize Food Drives in schools, businesses and in your neighborhood.
- Publicity needed – Write and publish Pantry events, needs, fundraisers etc.
- Chair and organize a fundraiser
- Help unload and stock on the first Friday of every month from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
For more info, contact: Mike Doyle at Servepapers13@yahoo.com